Yes, it is the creator of the great user experience and interface for the world's best products. Yes, it is Firmware Engineer at Wave.
That's what Wave needs:
- Strong C/C++ skills;
- More than two years experience with micro-controller board development and debugging (preferably with ARM Cortex-M);
- Excellent knowledge of hardware subsystems;
- Experience on Bluetooth Classic or Bluetooth Low Energy;
- Skills of low-level optimization.
That's what Wave offer:
- Working in HQ 3 days a week. We create from the centre of Moscow in 3 minutes from the underground station Kurskaya;
- Flexible schedule;
- Salary.. You'll like it.